Win a weeks free berth Terms and Conditions
1. This is a Castle Marinas Ltd competition whose registered office is at Birdham Pool, Birdham, Chichester. West Sussex PO20 7BG
2. Employees of Castle Marinas Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 30th June 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Castle Marinas Ltd.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prize is not available to existing Castle Marinas Ltd annual berth holders. The prize does also not apply to Nottingham Castle Marinas. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize must be taken before the end of December 2014. Only one entry per boat is allowed.
8. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone by Castle Marinas Ltd within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.