Welcome to Wigrams Turn Marina
Tel: 01926 817175 (click for office opening hours)
Popular due to it's perfect location, modern facilities and brilliant staff.
Wigrams Turn offers 300 miles of cruising on the Grand Union and Oxford Canals. It offers superb onsite amenities including: adjacent campsite, onsite shop, brand new moorers lounge and showers, fuel, pump out, housekeeping and engineering services.
The best inland marina for narrowboats in the UK with 226 fixed pontoon berths and within 20 minutes drive of the M40, M42, M1 and M6. Perfectly situated for both permanent moorings and visiting boats. Home to a hire fleet, share boats and wide beam boats.
The grounds are thoughtfully landscaped incorporating picnic benches for the Summer months and a garden for social events. There is a separate dog walking area, dog shower, campsite and shop stocking a limited supply of essentials. There is even a regular visit from a fish and chip van. The staff are rightfully very proud of Wigrams and it shows in the glowing reports we receive from customers.
For more information you can:-
- Get a price to berth your boat at Wigrams Turn Marina (Ask about out your 20% relocation allowance)
- Click below to view our Castle Marinas 2018 Inland Yearbook
- Find out more about our flexiberthing option (Castle Marinas annual moorers benefit from free visitor berthing at other marinas in the group)
- Call 01926 817175 or email
Boat Sales at Wigrams Turn Marina
Boat Sales at Wigrams Turn Marina is operated by Great Haywood Boat Sales.
If you would like to view a list of all boats currently for sale or would like further information please click here
or telephone 01889 881960
Camping at Wigrams Turn Marina
- A campsite next to the Grand Union and Oxford Canals
- A small camping field with the bonus of marina facilities
- A campsite next to a marina with a narrowboat hire fleet
- An onsite shop stocking a limited supply of essentials
- A choice of walking routes in an area of natural beauty
- A choice of local pubs within walking distance
- A caravan site near to Rugby, Leamington, Warwick and Daventry
£2.50 for each additional person
£2.00 per dog (welcome on leads)
£3.00 for electric per night