Welcome to Royal Clarence Marina
Royal Clarence Marina, close to the entrance of Portsmouth Harbour in Hampshire, allows motor boats and yachts berthing with easy access to the Solent and the English Channel beyond. An ideal marina location for some coastal cruising at sensible prices.
Solent Berthing Location
Royal Clarence is situated only 10 minutes from Portsmouth Harbour entrance by sea and a short ferry trip away from Portsmouth Harbour Station and the popular Gunwharf Quays with its shops, bars, restaurants and cinema.
For every type and size of boat Royal Clarence Marina has an unmatched combination of a great location (shoreside and from the sea); pontoon marina berths of up to 18 metres (special pontoons for much bigger or deeper draft boats) and superb facilities.
Berthing your boat in Portsmouth Harbour
Our 180 fully serviced pontoon berths in Portsmouth Harbour can accommodate boats of up to 18 metres in length and 4 metres draft and welcomes boat owners for annual berths, winter berths and summer berths as well as overnight visits.
With a backdrop of the former Royal Navy victualing yard, Royal Clarence Marina has a traditional maritime feel with views over Portsmouth's historical dockyard and the Spinnaker Tower from across the harbour in Gosport.
South Coast marina with great facilities
Royal Clarence Marina offers safe and secure berths for your boat in one of the most sheltered deep water basins on the South Coast and all for reasonable berthing fees. The combination of accessibility, location, price, facilities and service has made Royal Clarence a popular venue for rallies and events.
Plus reciprocal free berthing with Castle's marina in Chichester Harbour Birdham Pool Marina. In effect this means the choice of two marinas for the price of one.
Arranging Your Visit To Royal Clarence Marina
If you are looking for a marina rally destination for your yacht club event or if you need a deeper or larger berth than most boats with heavier duty pontoons or if you simply want to berth your boat close to the Solent in a marina with great facilities on the South Coast why not give us a call. Our staff would be delighted to show you our facilities and explain the benefits of berthing at Royal Clarence Marina and our competitive berthing prices.
Give us a call at Royal Clarence Marina on 02392 523523
To help you further when making a decision about where to berth your boat on the south coast we have below listed the points that make Royal Clarence unique and the benefits those unique points bestow
Royal Clarence Marinas unique features plus the benefits to boat owners
- A central location in Portsmouth Harbour, at heart of the Solent and the South Coast - perfect for cruising along the south coast, over to the Isle of Wight and France
- Easy accesibliltiy being close to Portsmouth Harbour entrance - You can be out on open water in no time
- 180 fully serviced pontoon berths can accommodate boats of up to 60 metres in length and 5.25 metres draft - Whatever size your boat we can fit her in to the marina
- Extra amenities close by at Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth - Extra shops and entertainment are only a ferry away for those non boating times
- Plenty of onshore space for Rallies and events - Theres always something to watch in the Harbour and occasional rallies on site
- Superb Facilities and sensible berthing fees - The satisfaction of knowing your marina offers value for money is always a good feeling
- Backdrop of the Royal Naval Victualling Yard - The marina has a very traditional maritime feel
- As part of the Castle Marinas group, Royal Clarence berth holders can visit Birdham Pool Marina for free (subject to availability) - added value from your berthing fees
Castle Marinas is a member of TransEurope Marinas, a group of select marinas offering reciprocal visitor discounts to their berth-holders.
Boat Sales at Royal Clarence Marina
www.boatshed.com operate the brokerage at Royal Clarence Marina
Boatshed is one of the world's largest yacht brokerage groups that prides itself on giving potential buyers the most complete and accurate picture of the boat that they want to buy.
Boatshed Brokers personally visit every boat that they list, taking up to 80 photographs and videos which are available online to registered users anywhere in the world. We also undertake viewings, negotiate offers, attend surveys, deal with legal and compliance issues, handle client funds, plus offer support and liaison throughout the sales process.
Boatshed's service combines traditional Yacht Brokers working in a local designated area. All brokers are trained and use a standardised set of procedures and award winning technology. Our services are offered across an international network of over 50 offices, including Royal Clarence Marina