Welcome to Kings Bromley Marina
Set in beautifully landscaped grounds in a marina that lifts spirits, Kings Bromley Marina on the Trent and Mersey Canal hosts 275 narrowboat berths in two phases linked by a canal style bridge.
Friendly yet tranquil, a perfect narrowboat marina to cruise from or stay put. Explore the Four Counties and Cheshire Ring from here. Suggested Cruising Routes from Kings Bromley Marina.
A few miles from Fradley Junction in Staffordshire and a short cycle ride or walk to the nearest pub, Kings Bromley Marina is also conveniently situated for Lichfield and Beeston with the M6 only 20 minutes away.
With all the necessary inland marina services on site many berth holders stay for several years enjoying the combination of seclusion and convenience.
We welcome visiting and seasonal canal and narrowboaters too.
For more information you can:-
- Get a price to berth your boat at Kings Bromley Marina Check out our 20% Relocation Allowance.
- Click here for Canal Boating Times feature on Kings Bromley Marina
- Click below to view the Castle Marinas 2018 Inland Yearbook
- Find out more about our flexiberthing option (Castle Marinas annual moorers benefit from free visitor berthing at other marinas in the group)
- or Call 01543 417209 or email
Boat Sales at Kings Bromley Marina
Boat Sales at Kings Bromley Marina is operated by Great Haywood Boat Sales.
If you would like to view a list of all boats currently for sale or would like further information please click here
or telephone 01889 881960