Welcome to Kings Bromley Marina
Quiet, friendly and secure, Kings Bromley Marina, on the Trent and Mersey Canal at Lichfield in Staffordshire, has 275 narrowboat berths in two beautifully landscaped basins linked by a traditional canal style bridge.
Many previous narrowboat visitors have been charmed by Kings Bromley and have now moored there for years. Enjoying the marinas combination of seclusion and convenience.
Cruising on the Trent and Mersey Canal and the Cheshire Ring
The Trent and Mersey canal offers 90 miles of cruising for Kings Bromley moorers. Ideal for weekend boaters and liveaboards as well as those canal boat and narrowboat owners with more time to explore the Cheshire Ring, the North Midlands and the many more cruising options.
Location, Location, Location
The marina is excellently located on the Trent and Mersey Canal 20 minutes from the M6.
A few miles from Fradley Junction and Rugeley in Staffordshire and a short cycle ride or walk to the nearest pub, Kings Bromley Marina is also conveniently situated for Lichfield and Beeston.
Inland marina with great facilities
Kings Bromley Marina is small enough for peace and quiet yet spacious with all the necessary inland marina services on site.
Excellent onsite facilities including Chandlery, dedicated work bay, drying area, BBQ area, fuel, pump out etc plus regular social activities. click onto Kings Bromley Marina facilities page for more detail.
Secure Marina Moorings
Plus as a Castle Marinas berth holder you can visit other marinas in the group for free. Contact us to find out more about our flexiberthing option.
Give us a call at Kings Bromley Marina on 01543 417209
Kings Bromley Marina has a friendly community feel and a great layout, but there is no substitute for experiencing something for yourselves, so If you would like to visit Kings Bromley Marina we would love to show you around and explain our services and benefits. Click here to arrange a visit or book a visitor berth for your boat or call 01543 417209
To help you further when making a decision about where to moor your boat on the inland waterways we have below listed the points that make Kings Bromley Marina unique and the benefits those unique points bestow
Kings Bromley Marinas unique features - Plus the benefits to boat owners
- Kings Bromley has a convenient location on the Trent and Mersey Canal - Many different cursing options to explore including the Cheshire Ring and the North Midlands
- Situated only 20 minutes from the M6 - Easy and convenient access by car to your boat
- Kings Bromley is a 275 berth marina - Small enough for peace and quiet but big enough for all your necessary onsite facilities
- Two beautifully landscaped and spacious basins linked by a bridge - thoughtfully laid out marina adds to your relaxing and peaceful boating
- Easy access from your car to your boat - Easy to offload luggage or shopping
- Kings Bromley Marina is only a short cycle or walk to the nearest pub yet convenient to Lichfield and Beeston - Seclusion if you want it and yet convenient too
- As part of the Castle Marinas group, Wigrams Turn berth holders can visit other marinas in the group for free - added value from your berthing fees
Boat Sales at Kings Bromley Marina
Boat Sales at Kings Bromley Marina is operated by Great Haywood Boat Sales.
If you would like to view a list of all boats currently for sale or would like further information please click here
or telephone 01889 881960